Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Winter Fashions

While the weather has not quite warmed up on us I have decided as my way to hold onto winter. A bit of fashion inspiration as my first post please enjoy I look forward to hearing from you

This perfect coat is from Coach "who knew?" I personally feel its a complete reminder of the back to back C's from Chanel. definitely more of evening look.



This sweater by polo reminds me of and old man, perhaps he should retire to the library to smoke his pipe.


Perfect for the HUNT!
This quilted coat by Polo can match perfectly with your equestrian outfit. I adore it and its on sale I'm thinking Louis might need this.


This leash and Collar from Brooks Brother's scream English country just exquisite enough for that Sunday Stroll.

1 comment:

  1. Ces modes de chien sont incroyablement chics ! Merci pour le grand poteau ! Je serai sûr de rester accordé !

    ReplyDelete